CAPTIS respects the rights of all copyright holders and in this regard, CAPTIS has adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the removal from its Sites of materials that infringe the rights of copyright holders. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide CAPTIS’ Copyright Agent all of the following information required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single on-line site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
CAPTIS’ Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this site can be reached at administration (at) captis.com, Attn. Copyright Agent.
This however excludes any submission related to the offer/quote/contract inquiry, as far its purpose is to bring all necessary information so that CAPTIS can process such demand. Those particular submissions will be treated in absolute confidentiality as well.
When you access or use any Site, it may ask you for optional personal information (including your name and an identifier for your computer). CAPTIS collects such information, along with system information about the computer that you are using, including, the name of your computer, the operating system in use on your computer, the version of the software you are running and the IP address of your computer in order to validate that you are authorized to use this Program, to improve CAPTIS products and services, and to enable CAPTIS dealers to understand who within its service territory is using the Sites. CAPTIS may provide such information to its affiliates, subsidiaries or other trusted businesses or persons, including CAPTIS dealers. CAPTIS will take reasonable and appropriate precautions to protect the confidentiality of such information; however, CAPTIS may, or you may by using any Site, transmit such information to a jurisdiction that does not provide the same level of data protection as the legal jurisdiction in which you are located. By entering such information and/or using any Site, you consent to the collection, processing and transfer of the information by CAPTIS consistent with this paragraph. Our Privacy Statement provides additional information on our data collection and processing practices on the Websites described therein. We may update our Website Privacy Statement at any time. Additional or different privacy policies may apply to specific Sites.
Interactive Forums and User Materials
- Upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through any Site any message, data, information, text or other material (“User Materials”) that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Upload or transmit any User Materials that would constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national, or international law.
- Upload or transmit any User Materials that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party. By posting any User Content, you represent and warrant that you have the lawful right to distribute and reproduce such User Materials.
- Without CAPTIS’s written permission, distribute or publish unsolicited promotions, advertising or solicitations for funds, goods or services, including junk mail and spam.
- CAPTIS takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Materials posted or uploaded by you or any third party, or for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you may encounter. As a provider of interactive services, if any, CAPTIS is only a forum and is not liable for any statements, representations, or User Materials provided by its users.
CAPTIS has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and User Materials associated with its forums and interactive areas. CAPTIS may investigate any reported violation of its policies or complaints and take any appropriate action that it deems appropriate. Such action may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspension or termination of service, and/or removal of posted User Materials. CAPTIS reserves the right and has absolute discretion, to remove, screen or edit any User Materials that violate these provisions or is otherwise objectionable.
You shall remain solely liable for of any messages or other User Materials you upload or transmit to any Site, including the discussion forums or interactive areas of any Site.
Forward Looking Statements
The Sites, and any documents issued by CAPTIS available through any Site, may contain statements that relate to future events and expectations and are forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Words such as “believe,” “estimate,” “will be,” “will,” “would,” “expect,” “anticipate,” “plan,” “project,” “intend,” “could,” “should” or other similar words or expressions often identify forward-looking statements. All statements other than statements of historical fact are forward-looking statements, including, without limitation, statements regarding our outlook, projections, forecasts or trend descriptions. These statements do not guarantee future performance, and we do not undertake to update our forward-looking statements. CAPTIS’ actual results may differ materially from those described or implied in our forward-looking statements based on a number of factors, including, but not limited to: (i) global economic conditions and economic conditions in the industries and markets we serve; (ii) government monetary or fiscal policies and infrastructure spending; (iii) commodity or component price increases, fluctuations in demand for our products, or limited availability of raw materials and component products, including steel; (iv) our and our customers’, dealers’ and suppliers’ ability to access and manage liquidity; (v) political and economic risks and instability, including national or international conflicts and civil unrest; (vi) CAPTIS’ ability to: maintain credit ratings, avoid material increases in borrowing costs, and access capital markets; (vii) the financial condition and credit worthiness of CAPTIS‘ customers; (viii) changes in interest rates or market liquidity; (ix) changes in financial services regulation; (x) inability to realize expected benefits from acquisitions; (xi) international trade and investment policies; (xii) market acceptance of our services; (xiii) changes in the competitive environment, including market share, pricing and geographic and product mix of sales; (xiv) successful implementation of capacity expansion projects, cost reduction initiatives and efficiency or productivity initiatives; (xv) inventory management decisions and sourcing practices; (xvi) compliance with environmental laws and regulations; (xvii) alleged or actual violations of trade or anti-corruption laws and regulations; (xviii) additional tax expense or exposure; (xix) currency fluctuations; (xx) CAPTIS’ compliance with financial covenants; (xxi) increased pension plan funding obligations; (xxii) union disputes or other labor matters, if such are to appear in the future on any location; (xxiii) significant legal proceedings, claims, lawsuits or investigations; (xxiv) compliance requirements are adopted; (xxv) changes in accounting standards; (xxvi) failure or breach of information technology security; (xxvii) adverse effects of natural disasters.
The Content contained within press releases issued by CAPTIS should not be deemed accurate or current except as of the date the release was posted. CAPTIS has no intention of updating, and specifically disclaims any duty to update, the information in the press releases. To the extent any information therein is forward-looking, it is intended to fit within the safe harbor for forward-looking statements, and is subject to material risk.
Limitation of Liability; Remedy
Certain laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations, may not apply to you, and you may have additional rights to those contained herein.
The Sites may contain links to other independent third-party Web sites or resources (“Linked Sites”). These Linked Sites are provided solely as a convenience to you. Such Linked Sites are not under CAPTIS’s control, and CAPTIS is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of such Linked Sites, including any information or materials contained on such Linked Sites. You will need to make your own independent judgment regarding your interaction with these Linked Sites.
Import and Export Compliance
You may not use or otherwise export or re-export the Sites or Content except as authorized by United States law and the laws of the jurisdiction in which Site, Content and Service Offerings was obtained. In particular, but without limitation, the Sites and Content may not be exported or re-exported (a) into any U.S. embargoed countries or (b) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Department of Commerce Denied Person’s List or Entity List. You represent and warrant that your access and use of the Site(s) and Content will not violate any such laws and that you are not located in any such country or on any such list. You also agree that you will not use any Site or Content for any purposes prohibited by United States law.
U.S. Government Rights
The Site(s) and Content are “Commercial Items”, as that term is defined at 48 C.F.R. §2.101, consisting of “Commercial Computer Software” and “Commercial Computer Software Documentation”, as such terms are used in 48 C.F.R. §12.212 or 48 C.F.R. §227.7202, as applicable. Consistent with 48 C.F.R. §12.212 or 48 C.F.R. §227.7202-1 through 227.7202-4, as applicable, the Commercial Computer Software and Commercial Computer Software Documentation are being licensed to U.S. Government end users (a) only as Commercial Items and (b) with only those rights as are granted to all other end users pursuant to the terms and conditions herein.
Contractual Statute of Limitations
Choice of Law; Severability
We recognize that it is possible for you to obtain access to this site from any jurisdiction in the world, but we have no practical ability to prevent such access. This site has been designed to comply with the laws of the United Kingdom and of the United States. If any Content or User Materials on any Site, or your use of any Site, is contrary to the laws of the place where you are when you access it, the site is not intended for you, and we ask you not to use the site. You are responsible for informing yourself of the laws of your jurisdiction and complying with them.